Prepare for Camp
Maps and Directions
Individual and Ward Equipment Lists
2020 Leader's Guide
Youth and Parents
- Get a physical and have the physician sign the BSA medical form.
- Make sure your bishop or quorum advisor has registered you for camp.
- If you have attended camp in the past, you may ask your bishop or quorum advisor to nominate you for the counselor in training program.
- Discuss your goals with your parents, quorum advisor, or bishop. Decide what classes will be best for you to enroll in at camp.
- Before packing for camp, review the Individual Equipment List. If you are missing something, often there is someone in your ward or branch who might have it.
- Pack for camp.
- Complete the volunteer form.
- Make sure the bishop or Aaronic Priesthood quorum advisor has registered you for camp and nominated you as an instructor.
Bishoprics, Quorum Advisors, and Specialists